TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REQUIREMENTS FOR CAR RENTAL
- Being over 21 years of age.
- Valid driver´s license.
- Credit Card, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- IFE/INE official identification (for nationals) or passport.
WARRANTY OR DEPOSIT
- The deposit will be based on the type of car selected (from $ 300 usd to $ 600 usd) to be blocked on your credit card at time of rental CHECK IN which will remain on hold until the vehicle is returned once the vehicle is received in the same conditions it was given we will proceed to give you your CHECK OUT.
- The following are accepted for payment: credit card (VISA, MC or AMEX), debit card and cash payments.
- The minimum age for car rental is 21 years, drivers under 21 years must pay a fee of insurance age of $9 usd per day.
PICK UP AND DROP OFF IN A DIFFERNT CITY FEE:
- Aeropuerto - Zona Hotelera o Cancún centro $12 usd or vice versa.
- Aeropuerto – Playa del Carmen $18 usd or vice versa.
- Aeropuerto - Puerto Aventuras $23 usd or vice versa.
- Aeropuerto - Tulum $29 usd or vice versa.
- Gasoline is not included in the rent and will have to return the same amount as you received it. If you want to have service PREPAID GAS (full tank), just mention when making your reservation. If returned with less fuel we will be double the price.
- Airport Cancun: After collecting your luggage please go directly to the main exit of the airport building, there will be a representative waiting for you holding a with a sign with your name on it. After that we will drive you to our nearest office which is located just 5 minutes away.
PICK UP (HOTELS)
- Cancun Center or Cancun Hotel Zone can generate an additional cost.
- In some parts of the Riviera Maya can generate an additional cost.
- In your rate it includes the following:
- 24 Hours rent
- Unlimited Mileage.
- Collision and Theft insurance with a deductible of 10% (CDW).
- All Mexican Taxes